- Avda. Juan XXIII, 17
The Jaca Conference Centre was opened in 1976. The complex has hosted a wide variety of business and cultural events over the years.
The centre’s state-of-the-art facilities and equipment offer innovative solutions for hosting all kinds of events. These include:
- The Rapitan Room and Nieves Room, each with a capacity of 35/40 people, can be used as classrooms, meeting rooms, etc.
- The Oroel Room with a capacity of 80/90 people.
- The Exhibition Room with 47m of wall space for viewing works of art and a surface area of 250m².
- Reception area.
- A Break-out Room with a capacity of 55/60 people.
- VIP Lounge.The Jaca Auditorium, split into two different levels with a capacity of 389 and 147 people.
- On the second floor, there are 6 small multipurpose rooms and a small private dining room for working lunches.
- The restaurant can seat up to 220 people.
- First aid centre.
- A press room equipped with telephones for national and international calls and an operator switchboard.
N-330 Zaragoza – Huesca – France.
REGULAR COACH SERVICES:
Huesca – Zaragoza – Barcelona.
Canfranc – France.
Zaragoza: 150 km.
Pamplona: 109 km.
Pau: 130 km.